- 2021 Pay Claim
Calling for a substantial pay increase with a minimum of 10% on all spinal column points.
- 2021 Conditions Claim
- The introduction of a homeworking allowance for all staff who are working from home.
- A national minimum agreement on homeworking policies for all councils
- A reduction of the working week to 35 hours with no loss of pay, and a reduction to 34 hours a week in London. Part-time staff to be given a choice of a pro rata reduction, or retaining the same hours and being paid a higher percentage of FTE
- A minimum of 25 days annual leave plus public holidays and statutory days for all starting employees plus an extra day holiday on all other holiday rates that depend on service.
- An agreement on a best practice national programme of mental health support for all local authorities and school staff.
- A joint review of job descriptions, routes for career developments and pay banding for school support staff, and completion of the outstanding work of the joint term-time only review group.
- A joint review of the provisions in the Green Book for maternity / paternity / shared parental /adoption leave.
UNISON members will be updated via the Branch website and Facebook page when we receive a formal response from the employers.”