Contact Your Rep

As a UNISON member you have direct access to representatives, or reps, who are available to support you.

UNISON stewards are trained to help you deal with most of the problems that arise at work. They can offer you advice and help you if you need to raise an issue at work. If you take a grievance against your employer, they can help represent you and if you are involved in a disciplinary they can come along with you to meetings with the management.

When you first contact your steward, they will sit down with you, talk with you about your problem and discuss possible solutions with you.

Staffordshire UNISON has over 20 workplaces representatives based in various workplaces around the County.  To find out who your local rep is please contact Staffordshire UNISON either by phone 01785 245000 or by email