What is the Campaign Fund

To take part in political activity unions have to maintain a political fund – and in UNISON you can choose whether to pay into either the affiliated political fund (UNISON Labour Link), the Campaign Fund or neither. New members are asked whether they want to pay a nominal additional amount into one or both funds, over and above their normal subs, when they join the union.

For further information on the Campaign Fund please visit the UNISON National Website