In the wake of the recent flooding, UNISON’s charity, There for You, has produced a guide for helpful advice for members.

This guides gives practical advice to those who might be and have been affected by flooding, advice on dealing with their insurance company, what There for You can do to help, and how to apply for financial support. Further information can be found here.

Please contact the Branch on (01785) 245000 if you need financial support as a result of flooding, or for any other reason.